IV NUTRIENT THERAPY
Revitalize, Rejuvenate, Rehydrate!
IV nutrient therapy provides immediate delivery of vitamins, minerals, and other natural substances directly into your bloodstream. Nutrition delivered intravenously bypasses the digestive system, allowing your body to absorb 100% of the substances administered. By achieving higher than normal levels of these beneficial nutrients in the blood, you can increase immune function, boost your energy, improve detoxification and rehydrate your body.
How Does IV Nutrient Therapy Work?
Intravenous administration of nutrients can achieve blood concentrations not obtainable with oral (pills or liquid), or even intramuscular (IM) administration. In certain disease states, the capacity of nutrients to be absorbed by the cells may be diminished. IV nutrient therapy can be very effective for correcting nutrient deficiencies inside the cells, where DNA repair takes place. If cells are repeatedly “flooded” with nutrients, the improvements can be cumulative in their ability to heal and many conditions can be resolved.
Nutritional IV Therapy Improves
IV therapy can improve a number of conditions, including:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Migraine Headaches
- Acute Asthma Attacks
- Seasonal Allergies
- Chronic Sinus Infections
- Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Which IV is Right for You?
We prescribe IV therapy for our patients based on their current medical condition, laboratory test results and our clinical evaluation.
Be Well Natural Medicine has a number of signature IV treatments available and any of these can be customized to fit the needs of a particular patient. But you do not need to have a health condition to benefit from IV therapy!
- Myers Cocktail – The Myers cocktail is the most popular form of IV nutrient therapy. It consists of B vitamins, vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, electrolytes and trace minerals. Since it’s creation by Dr. John Myers over 25 years ago, thousands of patients have enjoyed improved energy and overall well being from this classic IV. Options: Basic (45min) or Super (75 min); Recommended: add Glutathione push.
- Immune Enhancer – Similar to the Myer’s but with the added immune-boosting benefits of more vitamin C and hydrochloric acid. This is a very effective treatment to use at the first sign of a cold or flu. Options: Basic (45min) or Super (75 min); Recommended: add Glutathione push.
- Slim Down – Packed with B vitamins for cellular metabolism and amino acids to increase fat breakdown and elimination. This IV is also effective for lowering cholesterol and improving sleep!
- Glutathione – Glutathione (GSH) is our “master” antioxidant. It neutralizes free radicals that can cause damage to DNA, proteins and cell membranes altering their function, causing mutations that may lead to chronic illnesses like cancer or heart disease. Detoxification is another major function of glutathione. GSH attaches to substances like heavy metals and xenobiotics—molecules that need to be excreted—making them easier to be eliminated by the liver. GSH can be added on to almost any IV therapy or used alone for it’s detoxification, immune enhancement and anti-aging benefits.
- Phasphatidylcholine - Several studies have shown that phosphatidylcholine (PC) can improve liver function, improve fatty liver, aid in recovery from Hepatitis B and C (in conjunction with other treatments), and help increase good cholesterol (HDL) levels. PC is also a precursor to the major neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is important in the functioning of our autonomic nervous system, cognition and memory.
- Chelation – The removal of heavy metal burdens stored in the body's tissues is most effectively accomplished using chelating agents in IV form.
- Pre/Post-Surgery Support – Nutrients to aid in tissue and wound healing are administered before and after surgical procedures to improve the recovery process.