Intramuscular (IM) injections are a quick and effective way to bypass impaired digestion and absorption to deliver a concentrated dose of nutrients for an increased therapeutic response. Given weekly, or as needed, vitamin injections are recommended for any patient who needs an extra boost.
Be Well Injection Menu
Methylcobalamin (B12) is a nutrient that supports energy, sleep, mood and neurological function. Methylcobalamin is often deficient in patients due to dietary restrictions, impaired absorption, and genetic mutations.
Many other nutrients can be added to B12 in order to enhance the therapeutic benefits:
- VITAMIN B5: (Pantothenic Acid) Supports adrenal health and decreases allergy related symptoms
- VITAMIN B6: (Pyridoxine) Improves mood, energy, hair/skin/nails and metabolism. Great for PMS.
- B-COMPLEX: The complex of B-vitamins plays a role in building mood-enhancing neurotransmitters, metabolism, detoxification and more.
- MIC (Methionine-Inositol-Choline): Also known as the “fat burner,” this complex of amino acids supports fat and cholesterol breakdown and elimination. The perfect adjunct to any weight loss or cardiovascular health regimen.
- MAGNESIUM: Magnesium has many health benefits and when taken orally. An injection of magnesium provides immediate absorption at higher doses to mitigate migraine, menstrual cramps and muscle pain.
IRON: Oral iron supplements can be difficult to tolerate and are slow to increase ferritin levels. A short series of iron injections can make a big difference for anemic patients.
IMMUNE SHOT: Strengthens the immune response before and during acute infections. Comprised of B12 + B COMPLEX + ENGYSTOL, (a potent homeopathic medication), this injection can significantly reduce the duration and severity of symptoms during an acute viral infection and help protect from subsequent infections.